Yasmeen joined LeBow in 2018 as the Program Coordinator in the Office of Engagement and Alumni Relations. In her role she supports the development of meaningful programs and events that enhance the engagement of the LeBow business community which include students, faculty, departments, and alumni.
Yasmeen is a Drexel alumna and earned her B.S. in Communication with a concentration in public relations at Drexel University’s College of Arts and Sciences.
• Plan and implement various programs, conferences, receptions, special projects, and constituent relations targeting students, alumni, faculty, staff, and the business community.
• Assist with the management of program and event-related logistics.
• Support creating marketing plans for events and producing event related materials.
• Maintain inventory of promotional materials and resources for College-wide events.
• Oversee the Gerri C. LeBow Hall DiPiero Grand Meeting Room and Rose Terrace.