- Log into LEARN and access your course
- Under the Control Panel in the left-hand navigation bar, click Course Tools
- Click on Manage Users
- On the next page, you will see the class roster. In the upper left, click the Add Users button.
- Enter the username of the TA you want to add to your course. The username is the “abc123” identification that precedes every Drexel-affiliated email address.
- Make sure that the “Teaching Assistant” role is selected, then click on Submit. If the user was successfully added, you will see a green notification at the top of the “Manage Users” page.