- Browse to http://lebow.me/msdn.
- Select Sign In and sign in with your Drexel logon credentials.
- Select Download Software.
- Use the Search field to search for Project.
- Select Project Professional XXXX (Windows Only).
- From the Software pane on the right, select Download.
- From the Software pane on the right, select View Key.
- Copy the key shown and save it in a location where you can easily find it later. You will need this to complete the installation.
- Once the download is complete, browse to the location where it was saved.
- Open the downloaded ISO.
- Launch Setup.
- Follow the on-screen directions to complete the installation using the Product Key revealed in step 8.
How to Install Microsoft Project
Project management software designed to assist project managers in developing a plan, assigning resources, tracking progress, managing budgets and analyzing workloads.