The LeBow Events System has a built-in tool to quickly email all your event registrants. It will only email currently registered sign-ups. We recommend this tool for uses to notify registrants some of the following scenarios:
- the location has been moved
- the event has been canceled
- providing a Zoom or Qualtrics link, if it was not included in the registration confirmation email
Follow these steps to contact all your registrants:
- Log in to the LeBow website
- Navigate to your event’s page.
- Click ‘Signups’ at the top of your edit bar.
- Click ’ Signup Broadcast’ at the top of your edit bar.
- The ‘from’ email defaults to yours, you can change if you desire.
- Add a ‘subject’ line (we recommend including the event title).
- Fill out the ‘message body’ with any information you wish to provide.
- Optional: Checking off ‘send yourself a copy’ will send the email to yourself as well.
- Click the ‘Send’ button.
You’ve now sent an email to all of your registrants.