Transparency and Accountability
Goal: Create methods to hold individuals and units accountable for actively participating and engaging in the advancement of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) initiatives at LeBow and create transparency around these advancements.
Led by: Mark Stehr, PhD, director of the School of Economics
- Create a LeBow College of Business DEI Dashboard to assess and measure the progress of DEI initiatives by department, including recruitment, retention, engagement, programming, and learning and professional development.
- Create an area for faculty to report DEI-related service in the FARE system.
- Report faculty involvement in DEI in the College’s annual report to the University.
- Report on DEI-related course content or how courses are being modified to incorporate DEI in the teaching section of the annual report in FARE. We’d recommend reporting course by course and including in the previous year’s data for accurate measurement.
- Faculty/Staff Career Advancement:
- Add a DEI component to the tenure and promotion assessment.
- Add a DEI component to the annual performance review.