Acceptable Student Use
The collaboration rooms are intended as study space where College of Business students can meet and collaborate on their projects. Reservations are required to use these rooms for any reason.
There are 19 different Collaboration Rooms totaling 110 seats spread across the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors of Gerri C. LeBow Hall. Each collaboration room is fitted with a 65“ wall mounted LCD screen for sharing laptop displays.
The collaboration room reservation system is for enrolled students currently majoring in a LeBow College of Business program or students currently enrolled in a College of Business course.
All student reservations are subject to the following rules:
- Students are allowed to make one (1) reservation per day
- Students may make reservations up to seven (7) days in advance
- Reservations can be for 25, 55, or 85 minutes
- All reservations will start either on the hour or half hour.
- Reservations must start and end between normal posted building hours
- Collaboration rooms are designed for meetings with between three and eight students. ROOMS ARE NOT FOR INDIVIDUAL USE
- Email addresses and full names must be provided for all reservation participants.
- Reservation cancellations can be done via the web interface at any time
Loss of Privileges
- Any unused reservation will result in a warning email to the student.
- 3 unused reservations in a 10-week period may result in the student losing reservation privileges for the rest of the term.
- Students found using the collaboration rooms for anything other than group work are subject to loss of reservation privileges
- Students found making reservations for other students are subject to loss of reservation privileges
You may report inappropriate use of collaboration rooms or issues with rooms by emailing email@example.com.