Tutoring is available for the following undergraduate courses in the Undergraduate Student Services suite on the 3rd floor of Gerri C. LeBow Hall unless otherwise noted during week two to ten of each term. The below times are for Spring Quarter 2018-2019 and may be subject to change.
Please sign in at the front desk upon arriving.
Note: Tutoring hours are for assistance with concepts, homework and problems, but are not intended to support any graded take-home projects or assignments.
Accounting (ACCT 110, 115, 116, 321)
- Tuesday: 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Decision Sciences (STAT 201, 202 and OPM 200)
- Tuesday: 12 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- Thursday: 11a.m. - 2 p.m.
Economics (ECON 201 and 202)
- Tuesday: 12 p.m. - 2 p.m.; 5 p.m. - 6:20 p.m.
- Wednesday: 12 p.m. - 2 p.m.
- Friday: 11a.m. - 1 p.m.
Finance (FIN 301)
- Thursday: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.