Digital Paid Media (Search, Display, Social)
This course can be taken as part of the Digital Marketing Certificate or it can be taken as a stand-alone course.
Digital Paid media is one method that allows organizations to promote their content through sponsored social media posts, display ads, paid search results, video ads, pop-ups and other forms of multimedia. These means can be an effective opportunity to expand your brand reach, get more clicks and generate more traffic.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding and identifying the pros and cons of different online advertising channels (Search, Display, Social, etc.)
- How to identify the best advertising channels for your business
- How to write effective ad copy that will increase qualified clicks to your website
- Quality scores and other tactics for creating landing pages that convert
- Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
- Bid strategies
- Match-Types and Negative Keywords
Course Meetings Times:
- Wednesday, April 21, 6-7:30 pm (online)
- Wednesday, April 28, 6-7:30 pm (online)
- Wednesday, May 5, 6-7:30 pm (online)
- Wednesday, May 12, 6-7:30 pm (online)
Who should attend?
- Business Community
- Higher Education
- Executive MBA
- Continuing Professional Education