Drexel LeBow’s new Accelerated MBA program is designed to help professionals develop their business acumen and expand their skillset in as little as 12 months, allowing those who enroll to return to the workforce faster. Our innovative curriculum takes an integrated, applied approach to coursework, building on the business core through experiential learning opportunities. Continuing Drexel’s over 100-year history of industry-based education, LeBow’s specialized curriculum encourages students to expand their professional networks and build on their foundational knowledge through real-world applications.
- Full-time program that can be completed in as little as 12 months, with 15-month and 18-month options also available
- Customizable curriculum offering diverse business concentrations and graduate minors
- Courses taught by leading faculty and industry experts
- Experiential learning throughout curriculum: consulting courses, residencies, industry-based projects, graduate internships and more
- Dedicated career services and ongoing career programming
- Merit-based scholarships available, as well as Underrepresented Minority (URM) Scholarships
- AACSB-accredited business school
Offering Concentrations In:
- Business Analytics
- General Business/Customized
- Real Estate Management and Development
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Strategic Technology & Innovation Management (STIM)
Drexel University’s Response to COVID-19
Drexel University is committed to the health and safety of our students, faculty and staff. For more information and updates regarding campus health and safety measures, visit Drexel’s Response to COVID-19 website.