To add a new content item to your course, follow the steps below:
- From your course’s left-hand navigation bar, select the unit folder where you would like to add a new item
- Select Build Content > Item:
- From the “Create Item” page, enter the Name of your content, and include any details in the Text field
- To include an attachment, click on the Browse Local Files button under “Attachments”, and select the files you would like to add
- Ensure that “Permit Users to View this Content” is set to Yes. You may leave “Track Number of Views” set to No.
- You may optionally set availability dates and times using the calendar and clock icons
- Click Submit to post your content item to the course
Note: If you cannot locate an option to Build Content, ensure that Edit Mode is on.
To edit an existing content item, follow the steps below:
- Hover your cursor over the title of the content. A downward-facing chevron (down-arrow) will appear to the right.
- Click on the downward-facing chevron, then select Edit from the drop-down menu that appears
- On the “Edit Item” page, make any changes to the item’s name, text, attachments, or content settings. Once your content item has been updated, click Submit to save your changes.