- Sign on to one of the 9 Bloomberg Terminal computers in Gerri C. LeBow Hall 137 using your Drexel credentials.
- Launch Bloomberg from the desktop.
- Select <Enter> or <Go> to begin.
- Select Create a New Login.
- Complete the Bloomberg Terminal form using your official Drexel email address.
- Once your account has been approved, Bloomberg will notify you via email.
Requesting a Bloomberg Account
Bloomberg Terminal’s enable professionals in the financial service sector and other industries to access the Bloomberg Professional service through which users can monitor and analyze real-time financial market data and place trades on the electronic trading platform. The system also provides news, price quotes, and messaging across its proprietary secure network.