Executive MBA Alumni Association
Launched in 1996, LeBow College has graduated nearly 500 students in the Executive MBA program. The EMBA community has stayed connected through social, networking and continuing education programs.
EMBA Continuing Education events are organized by the elected EMBA Alumni Board.
EMBA Alumni Board list for 2020-2021:
- Antoinette Brock, 2015 (Co-President) Vice President, Corporate Analytics and Transparency, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Steve Washkalavitch, 2015 (Co-President) Senior Vice President, Marsh
- Ana Aguilar, 2016 (Co-Vice President) Chief Financial Officer, Menarini Silicon Biosystems
- Kathy Kiernan, 1999 (Co-Vice President) Leadership Coach
- Monique Bonney, 2019 Operations Manager, Delaware Valley Accountable Care Organization
- Keisha Bronson, 2020 People Solutions US Business Partner, Takeda
- Rafael DaSilva, 2018 Director of Design and Architecture, Edgewood Properties, Inc.
- Melinda Emerson, 2020 Business Educator and Content Strategist
- Brant Hummel, 2018 Technology Transformation Advisor, Google
- Ryan Hummel, 2018 Chief Information Officer, Planet
- Ricardo Hunter, 2016 Lead Market Index Services Associate, NASDAQ
- Ed Krasovec, 2000 Director of Clinical Solutions, LabWare
- Michael Neilson, 2020 Clinical Administrator, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Dennis Nsenkyire, 2005 Vice President, Strategy and Deployment, Johnson and Johnson
- Aju Thomas, 2013 Director, Digital Engineering, Cognizant
- Cora Walker, 2019 Chief Human Resources Officer, OmniCable
- Eric Zerphy, 2006 President and CEO, Solar Technology, Inc