Executive MBA Alumni Association
Launched in 1996, LeBow College has graduated nearly 500 students in the Executive MBA program. The EMBA community has stayed connected through social, networking and continuing education programs.
EMBA Continuing Education events are organized by the elected EMBA Alumni Board.
EMBA Alumni Board list for 2022-2023:
- Antoinette Brock, 2015 (Co-President) Executive Director, Global HCP Transparency Reporting & Operations, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Steve Washkalavitch, 2015 (Co-President) Senior Vice President, Enterprise Risk Solutions, Marsh
- Monique Bonney, 2019 Operations Manager, Delaware Valley Accountable Care Organization
- Keisha Bronson, 2020 Director, HR Digital Experience & Platform Enablement, BlackRock
- Erin Colgan, 2021 Senior Director, Business Development, CareSource
- Melinda Emerson, 2020 President, SmallBizLady Enterprises
- Ryan Hummel, 2018 Chief Information Officer, Planet Group
- Ricardo Hunter, 2016 Lead Market Index Services Associate, NASDAQ
- Kathy Kiernan, 1999 Executive Coach and Consultant
- Ed Krasovec, 2000 Director of Clinical Solutions, LabWare, Inc.
- Michael Neilson, 2020 Chief Operating Officer, Pelorus
- Dennis Nsenkyire, 2005 Vice President, Strategy and Deployment - Janssen Supply Chain, Johnson and Johnson
- Aju Thomas, 2013 Director, Digital Engineering, Cognizant
- Jim Viscusi, 2021 Director, Oracle Management Cloud, Oracle
- Adriana Zupa-Fernandez, 2021 Global Lead, People Business Resource Group, Bristol Myers Squibb