LeBow students may submit messaging for posting to the network of displays throughout GHall. This service is available to all recognized LeBow College of Business student groups. Student organizations must also be recognized by Drexel’s Office of Campus Engagement. Designs including profanity, promoting alcohol/drug use or violating any other item in Drexel Student Code of Conduct will be denied. LeBow Office of Communications will review all submissions and reserves the right to reject any message.
File submission requirements:
- File size: 1920 px wide x 1080 px high
- File format: Must be a jpg
- Email final file to: email@example.com
- Use the subject line: Post to Monitors
- Send the file as an attachment
- Include the requested start and end dates for your message (Ads are permitted to run for a maximum period of two weeks and will display within two business days of receipt)
Tips for Designing your message
Generally, good messaging includes a strong headline, brief supporting copy consisting of the most important details, an impactful image and a call to action (e.g. register, attend, sign up, etc.) Be creative! You want your message to get noticed.
- Messages are displayed for a duration of 30 seconds, so be sure your messaging is concise
- Proofread your files carefully so that date, time, cost and contact information or URL are accurate
- Avoid using type smaller than 20 points
- Use no more that one or two different fonts
- Avoid fonts that are too thin or very decorative since they are difficult to read
- Leave “http://www.” off web addresses; it is unnecessary