Refer to the How to Scan Answer Sheets for Exams with a Single Answer Key knowledge base article for instructions on how to scan and save the exam answer sheets.
IMPORTANT: Remark MUST be used through the Horizon client. For instructions on how to set vApps to open in Horizon, please refer to the Choosing a vApp Launch Method section of the Using LCB vApps KB article.
Processing the Answer Sheets
- Launch the Remark Data Center vApp.
- If prompted, sign on using your Drexel credentials.
- NOTE: Your username must be entered as your email@example.com.
- Select Templates.
- Select Open.
- Browse to This PC >Documents.
- Highlight the LCB Standard 75 Question Answer Sheet template and select Open.
- Select Data.
- Select Read.
- Select Read Images.
- Select Next.
- Use the navigation dropdown menu at the top to browse to the location of the scanned answer sheets.
- LeBow Tech recommends saving these files to a folder in the root of OneDrive.
- To access OneDrive, browse to Z:\OneDrive – Drexel University.
- Highlight the answer sheet you wish to process.
- Select Add Selected on the right.
- Select Read.
Grading the Answer Sheets
- Once all the answer sheets have been read into Remark, select the Analysis tile.
- Select Quick Grade.
- Under the Reports tile, select the report that best suits your needs.
Exporting Grade Data
- From the top toolbar, select Export Report.
- Set Export format: to the desired document type.
- Select Export.
- Browse to the location you wish to save the results.
- Select Save.
Instructions for launching Remark Office OMR to use for grading Scantron style tests.
Instructions for scanning exam answer sheets when the exam has a single answer key.
Instructions for scanning Scantron-style ("fill in the bubble") exam answer sheets when the exam has multiple answer keys.
Instructions for processing and grading Scantron ("fill in the bubble") style exams with multiple answer keys.
Instructions for connecting to the LCB vApps server.