MS and MBA Graduate School Admissions

International Applicants

Students need to obtain an F1 student visa or a J1 student exchange visa.

International students are eligible to apply for the following full-time programs in the fall term (September) only:


International students must list all colleges, universities, and graduate and professional schools attended. Along with your application, you must enclose official transcripts (mark sheets and degree certificates) in your native language and in English from all colleges and graduate or professional schools attended. Do not send transcripts from secondary schools. If your school issues one transcript for life, send a notarized photocopy of it, bearing the seal on each page.

For more information please refer to Drexel University’s information for international students.

English Proficiency

If you earned a bachelor’s degree from a U.S. institution or have worked full-time in an English-speaking country for more than two years, consult with your admissions advisor to see if your English proficiency requirement may be waived.

If your native language is not English and you do not hold a bachelor’s degree from a U.S. institution, there are several ways that you can display English proficiency, including through the Test of English as a Foreign Language (ToEFL) exam.

Some international students may be required to take and submit ToEFL scores for admissions consideration. The official score report needs to be sent directly from the Educational Testing Service to Drexel before an admissions decision can be made.

ToEFL scores must be less than two years old to be considered. Information regarding the ToEFL and GMAT can be obtained by writing to the Educational Testing Service, Princeton, NJ 08541; calling 609.921.9000; or visiting

ToEFL Code
LeBow’s ToEFL Code is 2194.