Learn @ LeBow
Learn @ LeBow gives high school students in their sophomore through senior years the opportunity to take a deep dive into college-level exploration of a variety of business disciplines, including product development, accounting, analytics and business ethics. This intensive program incorporates college coursework and corporate business education in a fun, interactive environment.
Each module includes two sessions that take place over one weekend via Zoom. Students can decide to participate in one, two or all three modules or create their own by selecting two sessions across all modules.
Participants who complete all three modules will have the opportunity to receive college credit, should they attend the LeBow College of Business after high school, as well as automatic placement in one of three Learning Communities exclusive to LeBow: the Business Living Learning Community (BLC), Global Learning Community (GLC) or BRIDGE.
Students who participate in Learn @ LeBow can also expect these other benefits:
- A certificate of proficiency for each module completed
- Exclusive programming and invitations to events such as current student panels, simulations, virtual site visits and more
- Exposure to classes taught by LeBow College faculty with years of research and/or industry experience
- A foundational level of knowledge in various business fields
Please note that admission into Learn @ LeBow does not guarantee admission into Drexel University
Learn @ LeBow Modules and Course Schedule
Module 1: Creative Problem Solving
|Saturday||10:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m. EST||Decision Making Approaches and Leadership|
|Sunday||10:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m. EST||Understanding Ethical Perspectives and Influences|
Module 2: Strategies for Innovation
|Saturday||10:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m. EST||Innovation, Product Development and Design Thinking|
|Sunday||10:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m. EST||Learn Startup and Organizational Learning|
Module 3: Smarter Insights with Financial Analytics
|Saturday||10:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m. EST||Understanding the Annual Report and Key Success Indicators|
|Sunday||10:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m. EST||Revenue, Costing and Cash Strategies|
Tuition payment fees are as follows*:
- One Module: $75 (Choose from Strategies for Innovation, Smarter Insights with Financial Analytics or Creative Problem Solving)
- Create Your Own Module: $75 (Choose two courses from any of the three structured modules)
- Full Program: $200 (Includes all three modules)
*Tuition and fees are subject to change
**Applications will be opening soon for the next session of Learn@LeBow. Check back for more information and upcoming deadlines!
Please email email@example.com with questions or for more information.