Learn @ LeBow
Learn @ LeBow gives high school students in their sophomore through senior years the opportunity to take a deep dive into college-level exploration of a variety of business disciplines, including product development, accounting, analytics and business ethics. This intensive program incorporates college coursework and corporate business education in a fun, interactive environment.
Each module includes three sessions that take place from 10 a.m.-12:15 p.m. EST Tuesday-Thursday for one week in August via Zoom. Students can decide to participate in one, two or all three modules or create their own by selecting three sessions across all modules.
Participants who complete all three modules will have the opportunity to receive college credit, should they attend the LeBow College of Business after high school, as well as automatic placement in one of three Learning Communities exclusive to LeBow: the Business Living Learning Community (BLC), Global Learning Community (GLC) or BRIDGE.
Students who participate in Learn @ LeBow can also expect these other benefits:
- A certificate of proficiency for each module completed
- Exclusive programming and invitations to events such as current student panels, simulations, virtual site visits and more
- Exposure to classes taught by LeBow College faculty with years of research and/or industry experience
- A foundational level of knowledge in various business fields
* Please note that admission into Learn @ LeBow does not guarantee admission into Drexel University
Learn @ LeBow Modules and Course Schedule
Module 1: Smarter Insights with Financial Analytics
|Tuesday, 08/03/21||10:00 a.m.-12:15 p.m. EST||Understanding the Annual Report|
|Wednesday, 08/04/21||10:00 a.m.-12:15 p.m. EST||Financial Key Success Indicators|
|Thursday, 08/05/21||10:00 a.m.-12:15 p.m. EST||Revenue, Costing and Cash Strategies|
Module 2: Creative Problem Solving
|Tuesday, 08/10/21||10:00 a.m.-12:15 p.m. EST||Decision Making Approaches|
|Wednesday, 08/11/21||10:00 a.m.-12:15 p.m. EST||Leadership Influences|
|Thursday, 08/12/21||10:00 a.m.-12:15 p.m. EST||Understanding Ethical Perspectives|
Module 3: Strategies for Innovation
|Tuesday, 08/17/21||10:00 a.m.-12:15 p.m. EST||Innovation, Product Development|
|Wednesday, 08/18/21||10:00 a.m.-12:15 p.m. EST||Design Thinking, Learn Start-up|
|Thursday, 08/19/21||10:00 a.m.-12:15 p.m. EST||Organizational Learning|
Tuition payment fees are as follows:
- One Module: $75 (Choose from Strategies for Innovation, Smarter Insights with Financial Analytics or Creative Problem Solving)
- Create Your Own Module: $75 (Choose three courses from any of the three structured modules)
- Full Program: $200 (Includes all three modules)
Completed Application Deadline: Friday, July 30, 2021
- Please note that space is limited for each course and application may close prior to deadline if the program/module fills to capacity.