- Log into the Blackboard LEARN course where you would like to add the Turnitin assignment
- Navigate to the folder or area within the course where the Turnitin dropbox should appear
- Click on Assessments > Turnitin Direct Assignments:
- Fill in the “Assignment Details” associated with your new Turnitin Direct Assignment. Be sure to give the assignment a title and a point value, and fill in the three dates the page requests. For more information on each of these fields, hover over the question mark symbol next to each.
- Once you are satisfied with the options, click Submit. A green success message should appear at the top of the page, indicating that your Turnitin Assignment has been successfully added to the appropriate content area.
For more information on Turnitin, please contact the LeBow Instructional Tech Services team.