- From within Blackboard’s content editor, highlight the text you would like to hyperlink. This text can be the full URL or a short, descriptive phrase about the page being linked.
- Select the Insert/Edit Link tool. Note: if you don’t see the row of tools containing the Insert/Edit Link button, then click the three dots icon (aka ellipsis) at the right side of the first row of tools to expand the additional rows.
- In the window that appears, paste your web link into the URL field
- For best results, select New Window from the “Open link in…” drop-down menu:
- Click Save to confirm your changes
For more information about creating content in Blackboard, contact the LeBow Instructional Tech services team.