It is easy to show/hide columns to students from the Bb LEARN Grade Center. The Grade Center is tied to each student’s “My Grades” page, which they use to view their scores on various assignments, quizzes, and tasks in Bb LEARN.
To hide a Grade Center column, follow these steps:
- Find the Control Panel at the bottom of the course menu and click on Grade Center to expand the Grade Center menu
- Select Full Grade Center from the expanded menu
- Once in the Grade Center, locate the column that corresponds to the assignment you wish to hide
- Hover over the column title, and click on the drop-down arrow
- Click on Hide from Students (on/off) from the blue menu that appears:
Once the column has been hidden from student view, the column title will have a red slash (“/”) through it. This indicates that the column is no longer visible to students, and only those with instructor access can view the assignment’s scores.
In order to reverse this action, repeat the steps above. The red slash will disappear, indicating that the column is visible to students once again.