Follow the directions below to download a recording you have made of a Zoom session.
- Browse to http://drexel.zoom.us and log on using your Drexel credentials.
- Select Recordings from the menu on the left.
- From the list of recordings under your account, select the recording you wish to download.
- Downloading the Files
- To download all recorded files, select the Download (# files) button.
- If you have recorded a Zoom session that occured in an LCB classroom where the cameras were recorded:
- Hover over the file labeled Shared screen with speaker view.
- Select the small download icon toward the middle of the row.
Instructions for creating an online meeting in Zoom.
Instructions for editing a Zoom online meeting.
Instructions for creating breakout rooms and moving participants into/out of these rooms during a Zoom online meeting.
Instructions for adding cameras in LCB videoconferencing-equipped classrooms to a Zoom online meeting recording.