When a Zoom online meeting has been created, you have the option to alter various aspects of the meeting up until the meeting begins. Once the meeting begins, any changes you make to the meeting configuration may not take effect.
- Browse to http://drexel.zoom.us and select Sign in Standard.
- Sign in using your Drexel credentials.
- Select Meetings from the menu on the left.
- Choose the meeting you wish to edit by selecting the meeting name in the Topic column.
- Select Edit this Meeting.
- Update the meeting information as desired.
- Select Save.
Instructions for creating an online meeting in Zoom.
Instructions for adding cameras in LCB videoconferencing-equipped classrooms to a Zoom online meeting recording.
Instructions for creating breakout rooms and moving participants into/out of these rooms during a Zoom online meeting.
Instructions for downloading a Zoom online meeting recording.