Follow the instructions below to configure your Zoom account to record more dynamic videos utilizing the built-in cameras within most Gerri C. LeBow Hall classrooms. Please note: These settings MUST be configured before the recording starts. These settings are configured on your account as a whole, so you do not need to configure them for each recording.
- Browse to http://drexel.zoom.us and select Sign in Standard.
- Sign in using your Drexel credentials.
- Select Account Settings from the menu on the left.
- Select the Recording tab.
- Select the Record active speaker, gallery view and shared screen separately option.
- Select Save.
Instructions for creating an online meeting in Zoom.
Instructions for editing a Zoom online meeting.
Instructions for creating breakout rooms and moving participants into/out of these rooms during a Zoom online meeting.
Instructions for downloading a Zoom online meeting recording.