Malvern Campus MBA Program
Located just west of Philadelphia, Drexel LeBow’s Malvern Campus offers all the benefits of main campus study in an area close to home or work. Operating since 1996, this Main Line location has plenty of spacious classrooms, student meeting spaces and more.
With over 300 graduates to date, the Drexel LeBow MBA at Malvern offers an expansive alumni network with opportunities to connect with local leaders in industry and speak with executives from companies such as Moody’s Analytics, Comcast, PECO, SEI and more.
Dual Degree Options
Earn an additional graduate degree while earning your MBA. The LeBow College of Business offers you the ability to share up to 15 credits across two degree programs so that you can maximize both your time and financial investment. Earn any additional master’s degree including an MS in Business Analytics or MS Quantitative Finance.
Malvern Campus Part-Time MBA Features:
- Individualized Career Services featuring job search support, professional development workshops, and networking events such as the Executive Business Briefing Series
- Courses taught by renowned faculty and industry experts in topics such as managerial economics, marketing strategy and leading high-performance teams
- Experiential learning options, including international residencies, consulting courses and industry-based projects
- Top-ranked, AACSB-accredited business school
- Over 50 graduate minors across the University to further customize your studies
- Scholarships available for qualified candidates