Undergraduate Business Programs
A degree in economics from Drexel LeBow’s School of Economics provides you with an understanding of the workings of the market system and major economic institutions, as well as economic policy and development.
Why Major in Economics?
Our undergraduate programs include a BS and a BA in Economics, both of which combine coursework in economics and the functional fields of business administration within the context of a general scientific and humanities curriculum.
Undergraduate students in the School of Economics go on to roles in top companies or pursue graduate education in business, law and economics following graduation.
Ready to apply? Use our online application form to get started!
- CHUBB (formerly ACE USA)
- Comcast Corporation
- Goldman, Sachs & Co.
- PECO, an Exelon Company
- Susquehanna Int’l Group LLP
- University of Chicago (MBA)
- Columbia University (PhD)
- London School of Economics (MS)
- Princeton University (MS)
- University of Arizona (PhD)
- University of Maryland (MS)
- University of Michigan (JD)