Drexel graduate students have the opportunity to expand their graduate studies by adding a second master’s degree (dual degree) to their current plan of study. A Dual Master’s degree in business offers the benefit of interdisciplinary learning to solve complex business problems while pursuing the MBA or specialized MS degree. Leveraging LeBow’s experiential-based learning approach, students will enhance their business knowledge and marketability within their field of interest.
To apply for a LeBow dual degree option, please review the following information and complete the below application. Applications are accepted for the Winter, Spring, and Summer term start only. Fall term applications are not accepted. Dual degree candidates are required to complete a minimum of 75 total graduate credits.
- In good academic standing in your current program
- Completed at least 15 graduate credits
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.20
- Must meet the admissions criteria for program interest, such as minimum years of professional experience or strong quantitative skills.
The following documents are required to complete your application:
- GMAT/GRE scores (minimum 570 GMAT or 310 GRE)
- Personal statement about your interest in the second degree
- One (1) letter of recommendation from a Drexel Graduate Level Faculty Member
Please submit the above documents via email to email@example.com for review. Documents must be submitted from your Drexel email address. Applications and all documents must be submitted at least four weeks prior to term start. Confirmation of any decision will be released via email.
Please note that second degrees are not eligible for LeBow scholarship. Any scholarship funds awarded for your primary degree will not transfer over to your second degree.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-895-0285.