Social Media Strategy
Social Media Strategy (4 sessions). This can be taken as part of the Digital Marketing Certificate or it can be taken as a stand-alone course.
This course aids students in understanding the importance of social media marketing both professionally and personally. When used properly, social media marketing is a productive way to communicate the strengths and benefits of an individual, business and/or organization.
Students will strengthen their understanding of existing platforms by learning to use it in new, strategic ways in order to maximize their audience engagement and community growth. Through case studies and industry examples, this course will share how to launch and maintain a measurable social media marketing plan. In addition, students will explore an array of platforms, outlets and tools used to create effective social media campaigns while measuring results and outcomes.
Topics covered include:
- Identifying ideal social media platforms
- How to produce creative social media content
- Increasing social media engagement and growing your community
- How to create a strategic social media communication plan (with video components)
- Measuring effective social media campaigns
- How to strategically use social media engagement tools and applications
Course Meetings Times
- Wednesday, Feb. 10, 6-7:30 pm (online)
- Wednesday, Feb. 17, 6-7:30 pm (online)
- Wednesday, Feb. 24, 6-7:30 pm (online)
- Wednesday, March 3, 6-7:30 pm (online)
Who should attend?
- Business Community
- Higher Education
- Executive MBA
- Continuing Professional Education