- Browse to http://drexel.zoom.us and select Sign in Standard.
- Sign in using your Drexel credentials.
- Select Meetings from the menu on the left.
- Select Schedule a New Meeting.
- Complete the Schedule a Meeting form with the appropriate information.
- Topic: We recommend using your course name or other recognizable descriptors.
- When: Set the date and time you want the meeting to begin.
- Duration: Set the length of the meeting.
- Recurring meeting Set this option along with the associated form if the meeting will occur on a regular basis.
- Meeting Options: Make sure Enable join before host is selected. If you would like to record the meeting, also select the Record the meeting automatically option and choose In the cloud.
- Refer to Optional Meeting Settings for additional configuration items.
- Select Save.
- Once the meeting is created, select Copy the invitation.
- Select Copy Meeting Invitation.
- Paste the Meeting Invitation text into an email or calendar appointment to provide participants with the relevant connectivity information.
Optional Meeting Settings
|Video: Host||on||Automatically mute the video feed of the host when they enter the meeting.|
|off||Automatically share the video feed of the host when they enter the meeting.|
|Video: Participant||on||Automatically mute the video feed of participants as they enter the meeting.|
|off||Automatically share the video feed of participants as they enter the meeting.|
|Computer Audio||Not Recommended|
|Both||Recommended: Allow participants to call in via telephone.|
|Dial from the United States||edit||Allow international participants from specific countries to call into a meeting.|
|Meeting Options||Require meeting password||Require participants to enter a password before joining a meeting.|
|Enable join before host||Recommended: Allow participants into the meeting even if the host has not joined.|
|Mute participants upon entry||Must audio feeds for all participants as they enter the meeting. NOTE: If you select this option and are connecting from an LCB classroom, the room will also be muted and you will have to log on to Zoom as a host to unmute it. Rooms cannot be unmuted from the podium.|
|Use Personal Meeting ID ###-###-####||Use a static Meeting ID instead of the randomly generated ID.|
|Enable waiting room||Group participants in a space separate from the meeting until the host accepts them into the meeting proper.|
|Record the meeting automatically||Records the Zoom session in its entirety. Set the record location to In the cloud|
|Alternative Hosts||email addresses||Allow other individuals to act as the host within the meeting. The alternate host emails addresses must be the official Drexel email address (ex. First.Middle.LastName@drexel.edu).|