- Browse to http://drexel.zoom.us and select Sign in Standard.
- Sign in using your Drexel credentials.
- Select Meetings from the menu on the left.
- Select the Schedule a New Meeting button.
- Complete the Schedule a Meeting form with the appropriate information.
- Topic: We recommend using your course name or other recognizable descriptor.
- When: Set the date and time you want the meeting to begin.
- Duration: Set to how long the meeting should run for.
- Recurring meeting Set this option along with the associated form if the meeting will occur on a regular basis.
- Meeting Options: Make sure Enable join before host is selected. If you would like to record the meeting, also select the Record the meeting automatically option and choose In the cloud.
- Select Save.
- Once the meeting is created, Zoom will assign it a Meeting ID and a URL to join. These can be found in the Meeting ID and Invite Attendees sections of the Meeting page. To invite others to join the session, simply email them with the URL provided and they will be able to connect when the meeting starts.
Creating a Zoom Meeting
Follow the instructions below to create an online meeting using Zoom.