- Log into your LEARN course
- From the Control Panel in the course’s left-hand navigation bar, click on Grade Center
- From the expanded menu, choose Needs Grading
- This page will display a list of all the students who have submitted anything that needs an instructor’s attention:
From this page, there are three options for grading:
- Hovering over an assignment name will display the drop-down arrow. Clicking on the drop-down arrow will display a menu of options: the first option is to Grade All Users on their submissions for that assignment. Note that the number displayed in parenthesis is the number of ungraded submissions in the dropbox.
- The second option is to grade all the submissions for that assignment without student names attached, also known as Anonymous Grading. Anonymous Grading is useful for reducing grading bias.
- To grade an individual student’s attempt, clicking on that student’s name will open up the submission in the Box previewer. From the Box previewer, instructors can leave feedback and assign a score.
Note: After an assignment has left the Needs Grading page, it can still be located in the Full Grade Center in case updates need to be made.