At a Glance
The Bennett S. LeBow College of Business is among the elite 20 percent of business schools to be accredited by AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Drexel is a comprehensive global research university and one of America’s 15 largest private universities.
To shape the future of business and business education through innovative external partnerships that drive market-centric academic programs, cutting-edge research and evidence-based solutions impacting industry and society.
Impact, Integrity, Innovation and Inclusion are the core values of the LeBow College of Business that guide our mission to shape the future of business education.
LeBow Strategic Plan: 2018-2023
The pillars of the 2018-2023 Strategic Plan of Drexel University’s LeBow College of Business build on the University’s long history of industry partnership and our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. To shape the future of business and business education, we remain focused on six key areas:
- Improving long-term student success
- Investing in impactful research
- Strengthening academic-industry partnerships
- Advancing diversity, equity and inclusion
- Enhancing our brand position
- Diversifying revenue streams
LeBow College of Business
Undergraduate programs and enrollment
- Students: 2,800
- Majors/Co-majors: 13
- Degrees: 4
Graduate programs and enrollment
- 450 students representing 60 countries
- 118 full-time professors
- Rankings by scholars place Drexel LeBow faculty among the Top 75 in the world for research in the fields of finance and international trade.