To shape the future of business and business education through innovative external partnerships that drive market-centric academic programs, cutting-edge research and evidence-based solutions impacting industry and society.
Impact, Innovation, Integrity and Inclusion
Goals and Tactics
Improve student success by creating and implementing programs that integrate research and industry to enhance LeBow’s experiential and multidisciplinary focus.
- Design and deliver market-driven course content that integrates current research and industry best practices, engages students in interdisciplinary problem solving, critical thinking and high-impact learning experiences
- Develop a strategy to ensure support across the entire student lifecycle
- Create a data-informed process for continuous improvement and program assessment
Invest in research that enhances knowledge and generates impactful sustainable solutions for external partners and society.
- Invest in research clusters that are a strength of LeBow and increase strategic faculty hiring to better align with the University’s focus as well as industry and societal needs
- Provide incentives such as fellowships and innovation grants to increase research productivity
- Enhance research quality and productivity in the PhD program and create synergies between the DBA and PhD programs
Elevate LeBow’s external relationships to develop vibrant academic-industry partnerships and market-centric programs.
- Leverage LeBow’s internal resources and build an infrastructure to coordinate and elevate the level of external engagement
- Align faculty expertise, student competencies and industry and societal needs
- Cultivate a strong talent pipeline of current students and alumni, utilizing advisory councils to create a robust network of external relationships that strengthen curricula, programming, enrollment and visibility
Advance LeBow’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) culture by promoting and sustaining a vibrant and inclusive environment.
- Develop and implement an effective DEI governing strategy.
- Foster and support faculty and staff DEI efforts.
- Increase diversity in the student population and expand opportunities for DEI student experiences.
Enhance LeBow’s visibility and brand position by leveraging Drexel’s strengths in external partnership, experiential learning, research and technology.
- Implement a strategic marketing and communications plan that supports LeBow’s mission and priorities
- Elevate targeted rankings
Diversify revenue streams and be less dependent on traditional degree programs.
- Increase overall endowment
- Increase investment from alumni and corporate partners
- Develop and introduce market-centric corporate and government non-degree programs, as well as other revenue generation programs