This course can be taken as part of the Digital Marketing Certificate or it can be taken as a stand alone course.
In today’s information age, big data is becoming a necessity for all marketers. Its insights can be profound, and can often be the determining factor in the success or failure of an organization’s marketing efforts. This course will address how to collect, measure, visualize, and analyze marketing data across digital properties to make more informed business decisions.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding of the analytics process, from business questions to reporting, and unearthing actionable insights
- Becoming familiar with the most common dimensions and metrics in digital marketing
- The do’s and don’ts of good data visualization and reporting
- An in-depth look at Google Data Studio (a free reporting tool that connects to your digital data)
- Data capture and tracking user behavior
- How to run A/B and multi-variant tests
- Updates on the latest digital marketing developments
Course Meetings Times
- Wednesday, May 26 6-7:30 pm (online)
- Wednesday, June 2 6-7:30 pm (online)
- Wednesday, June 9 6-7:30 pm (online)
- Wednesday, June 16 6-7:30 pm (online)
Who should attend?
- Business Community
- Higher Education
- Executive MBA
- Continuing Professional Education