Entry Level Sales Management- Homecare
• Entry-level management/sales position with opportunity for growth
• Career with a company that rewards hard work, dedication, and integrity
• Entry-level management/sales Healthcare
An integral part of Maxim’s success is our ability to hire a diverse management/sales force that shares the same vision, passion and dedication to patient care as our original founders. We look for individuals who can think outside of the box and bring unique talents to enhance the company’s growth as well as their own, while maintaining at all times the company’s core commitments to compliance and to providing the highest quality of care to patients.
As a member of our management/sales team, you will be placed on a track to promotion on day one. Your training will begin in a branch office learning the daily business operations and gaining hands-on experience. In addition, you will receive formal training at our corporate headquarters. Maxim is dedicated to the continual professional development of our Management/Sales staff. As a Healthcare Recruiter, you will learn about the Healthcare Industry, Recruiting Techniques and Strategies, Sales, Marketing, Compliance, Human Resource Management, Office Operations and Customer Service.
Healthcare Recruiter core responsibilities will include:
• Support and sustain Maxim’s commitment to compliance
• Adhere to federal and state laws, relevant healthcare program requirements and Maxim’s business policies and Code of Conduct
• Participate in core compliance training and activities
• Identify and communicate areas of risk and potential improvement opportunities
• Recruit potential caregivers
• Locate healthcare professionals through various sources, including the internet, referrals, nursing schools, direct mail and job fairs
• Evaluate candidate resumes against position requirements
• Facilitate the hiring process, which includes interviewing and screening candidates
• Present qualified candidates to clients
• Assist in the Sales Process
• Consult with clients to identify and understand the needs of patients and to provide the appropriate staffing solutions
• Identify and/or resolve client customer service issues
• Assist Accounts Manager in business development efforts
• Learn and manage office operations
• Manage healthcare professionals and place them on top medical assignments
• Perform office operational tasks geared toward successful future management of those tasks
• Analyze financial reports and edit weekly payroll
• Perform all other duties as assigned
Maxim has committed itself to achieving exemplary corporate citizenship, best practices of effective corporate governance, the highest levels of integrity and professionalism, integrity in the operation of federal healthcare programs, and a culture of openness, accountability and compliance throughout Maxim.
Our company is committed to maintaining a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability, personal growth, and an active role in the driving vision of the company. We offer competitive pay, full benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as 401(k), 529 college savings plan, basic life insurance with the option of supplemental and 17 days paid time off in addition to holidays.
Keywords: Entry level, sales, recruiter, outside sales, inside sales, healthcare recruiter, management, advancement, leadership, team-building, teamwork, healthcare, recruiting jobs, staffing, medical recruiting, medical recruiting jobs, sales recruiter healthcare