Undergraduate Business Consulting
Through consulting courses, Drexel LeBow undergraduate students work with real clients to solve problems in innovative ways. Client project teams composed of students, faculty and mentors implement cutting-edge concepts and bring an array of experience and innovative ideas to the table.
Business consulting courses are available to all undergraduate students as an elective that can be applied toward a concentration or specialization. LeBow students have consulted for Fortune 500 firms, nonprofits, international businesses, large financial institutions, government offices, family-owned companies and major pharmaceutical companies.
Types of Business Consulting Courses and Projects
Since its inception, more than 100 companies and organizations have engaged the skills and creativity of thousands of Drexel undergraduate business students to tackle real-world issues including the following projects:
- Initiating a program as part of the Department of Justice’s Community Trust Initiative to develop relationships between law enforcement and the community
- Advising family-owned olive oil company in Saluzzo, Italy, on global expansion
- Creating a marketing strategy for Chevrolet
- Improving baggage handling operations for American Airlines and the Philadelphia International Airport
- Offering an expansion plan for the Garces Foundation
- Proposing solutions to a family-run winery looking to expand sales in the United States and increase tourism
- Developing a peer-led approach for the U.S. State Department to combat extremism and online recruitment of college students by extremist groups