LeBow's Graduate Student Diversity & Inclusion Video Challenge
Passionate about diversity and inclusion? We want to hear from you!
The LeBow College of Business is proud to introduce the Graduate Student Diversity and Inclusion Video Challenge. As an extension of our commitment to the value of inclusion, we are highlighting and celebrating the perspectives of our diverse student body. As an institution of higher learning, we promote a free exchange of ideas and strive to foster understanding, respect and opportunity for a better University. This video challenge is meant to provide a platform for graduate students to express their unique diversity and inclusion ideologies and to further champion LeBow’s core values.
There are two simple steps to entering this video contest:
2. What does Diversity & Inclusion mean to you as a student and/or professional in the workplace?
3. Please provide one suggestion on how LeBow can enhance the Diversity & Inclusion experience.
Videos should be no longer than 3 minutes in length
This contest is only open to MS or MBA students enrolled through fall 2019; must be in good academic standing.
Let’s talk prizes!!
Video submissions will be evaluated by LeBow’s Diversity & Inclusion Group.
First Place - FREE registration and hotel accommodation (3-night max) for one of the following conferences:
- National Black MBA Association (NBMBAA); Houston, TX (September 24-28)
- Reaching Out MBA (ROMBA); Atlanta, GA (October 10-12)
- Prospanica; Orlando, FL (October 30-November 1)
Second Place - Paid registration for one regional event surrounding Diversity & Inclusion
Third Place - A one-year paid membership to one of the above organizations
Winners will be announced by July 8th.
For First Place and Second Place prize winners: Transportation to and from the conference and any expenses incurred for conference attendance is the student’s responsibility.
Tips & Tricks for a successful video submission:
1) If you are filming on your iPhone, please film in landscape mode (not vertically).
2) Be sure to speak loudly and slowly and to articulate your words.
3) Make sure the room you are filming in is well lit.
4) Bonus points will be given if you are wearing LeBow gear in your video!
If you have any questions, please email DIprograms@drexel.edu.
Who should attend?