Spring 2020 Graduate Decision Day - Malvern Campus
Interested in starting your MBA or MS in Sport Management this Spring 2020?
Now is the time to get started with one of our graduate programs, and we’ve made it easier for you to apply. You can meet with us on Decision Day and receive an on-the-spot admissions decision for the Spring 2020 term for our MBA (offered both online and on Main Campus) and the MS in Sports Management (offered online).
Decision Days are a unique opportunity meet with admissions staff and learn everything you need to get started. We are available to meet at any time that works best for you and your busy schedule.
If you can’t meet us in person, we are happy to conduct your review via phone or Skype. Please be sure you have submitted all relevant application documents prior to your meeting. After you register, email Stavrula Katsirmas email@example.com to request a phone or Skype meeting.
Learn more about:
- GMAT/GRE Waivers
- Scholarship opportunities for qualified students
- The customized MBA curriculum that is built to help you reach your career goals
- Other specialization options (i.e. MS degrees, graduate minors, concentrations, etc.)
Here is how to prepare for your visit:
- Complete the online application - all online applications must be submitted by March 2nd
- Your application fee will be waived when you attend a Decision Day. You do not need to pay the fee to submit your application.
In order to get the on-site decision, you will need to bring with you (or upload into your online application):
- Unofficial Transcripts for all previous institutions attended
- Current Resume
- Unofficial GMAT/GRE scores if available
Transfer students are invited to attend and determine transfer decisions, as well as potential transfer credit opportunities.
Who should attend?
- Prospective Students
- Drexel LeBow MBA
- Part-Time MBA
- Part-Time MBA Online
- Drexel LeBow MBA
- MS in Sport Management