The BoardEx database contains biographical information on most board members and senior executives around the world. Approximately 25% of the individuals are currently serving on boards of companies and 75% are either board members or part of the C-Suite. These individuals are associated with over 1.7 million global organizations. New leaders are being added continuously including over 100,000 new people annually representing turnover in key organizational roles in the world’s largest companies.
Before You Begin
If you have never access BoardEx files before, you must first request access by emailing LeBow Tech at email@example.com.
If you need to manipulate the data, you must copy it to a local folder on your computer first before making any changes.
Accessing BoardEx Files
- Browse to http://lebow.me/BoardEx.
- If prompted, sign in using your Drexel credentials.
- NOTE: Multi-Factor Authentication rules apply.
- Select the folder/files you wish to work with by placing a check in the radio button field to the left of the item.
- Select Download from the top menu.