Master’s in Business Analytics Online
Earn Drexel LeBow’s Master’s in Business Analytics from anywhere in the world. As data grows exponentially across industries, the need for professionals who are capable of using data effectively to drive strategic business decisions is on the rise.
Business analytics focuses on influencing decision-making using insights derived from data analysis. The study of business analytics prepares students to develop a thorough understanding of analytics approaches and their impact on business decisions.
Graduates of the MS Business Analytics online program will be able to frame a problem, model and analyze the data, and, most importantly, derive insights in a manner that leads to business value.
Curriculum and Course Structure
Drexel LeBow’s Master’s in Business Analytics program builds on a business core that encourages students to take a closer look at the value of analytics and their ability to predict, understand and transform the trajectory of a business challenge. From these courses, students master the foundation of analytics – statistics, data management and modeling – which they are able to apply to their specific interests through electives and capstone courses.
- Market-driven curriculum emphasizes analytics application
- Concentrations in: Information Systems, Statistics and Modeling. Customized concentrations also available.
- Renowned Center for Business Analytics attracts top industry leaders for business consulting and thought leadership events
- Individual career coaching for internship and job search support
- Start any term: Fall, Winter, Spring or Summer
- Complete in as little as 15 months (5 quarters)
- Features synchronous, accelerated residencies
- Courses taught by leading faculty and industry experts
- Provides the option to design a program of study built on one or more of Drexel’s business analytics certificate programs, offering the flexibility of stackable credentials
Dual Degree Options
Earn an additional graduate degree while earning your MBA. The LeBow College of Business offers you the ability to share up to 15 credits across two degree programs so that you can maximize both your time and financial investment. Earn any additional master’s degree such as MBA/MS Business Analytics, MBA/MS Sport Management or MS Business Analytics/MS Sport Management, with shared coursework usually through elective credits.