Executive DBA Admissions
Who Should Apply
In addition to 10+ years of senior industry and/or leadership experience, and a master’s degree, applicants to this highly selective program should possess exceptional ability and motivation.
Applicants should hold an undergraduate and graduate degree from an accredited institution. An undergraduate or graduate focus on business is not a requirement. Work experience is considered an indicator of preparedness for the program in addition to undergraduate and post undergraduate academic studies.
Still accepting applications for fall 2018; few spots still available.
In reviewing an applicant’s credentials, the DBA admissions committee will consider:
- Completed application form
- Prior academic accomplishments: Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts. All course work taken prior to application will be reviewed. Applicants should have attained a minimum grade point average of 3.3 (on a 4.0 scale) for all graduate course work completed.
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Records Examination (GRE): Applicants are not required to submit scores from either the GMAT or GRE. However, individuals who have taken these exams prior may forward their scores in support of their application. The GMAC code for LeBow is: 6GJ-QT-99.The ETS code (GRE) is 2194.
- Essays: Statement of how the applicant’s educational and personal experiences have influenced the decision to pursue a DBA, professional objectives in attaining a DBA and the applicant’s strategy (time, effort and organizational and family support) to excel in the program will be reviewed.
- Letters of recommendation: Two letters of recommendation must be submitted in support of the application. Applicants are strongly encouraged to seek recommendations from professionals who can assess the applicant’s likelihood of success in an executive doctoral program.
LeBow is committed to building diverse and global-minded cohorts to support its doctoral community. The program does not offer student visas at this time. Please speak to an academic program advisor for more information about international study options, including our MBA and MS programs.