An accomplished yet diverse group of professionals earn a Drexel Executive MBA.
Participants have an average of 15 years professional experience (with a minimum seven years of experience required) representing all types of organizations - from major corporations to small entrepreneurial ventures as well as private and public sectors and a broad range of industries such as pharmaceuticals, healthcare, medicine, financial services, IT, engineering, telecom, manufacturing and law.
The GMAT is not required for admission to the Drexel Executive MBA program.
We also welcome the opportunity to meet with prospective students on an individual basis at your convenience. To schedule a one-on-one meeting to learn more about the Drexel EMBA, please contact Mark Dierkes at email@example.com or 215.571.3272. You can also send us your resume for a quick resume review.
Executive MBA Tuition
Comprehensive tuition for the cohort starting September 2018 is $84,000 (inclusive of all tuition and fees), making it one of the most affordable Executive MBA programs in the Philadelphia region.
The 18-month Drexel Executive MBA tuition includes:
- Hotel stay during the immersive “LeBow Leadership Experience” Residency in September, 2018
- One-on-one executive coaching sessions at three intervals during the program
- Meals and parking during class sessions
- Access to the full array of Drexel and LeBow graduate student resources
- 7-10 day international residency experience which includes airfare, hotel, and transportation to site visits