Diversity and Inclusion Case Competition
Drexel University’s LeBow College of Business is hosting our inaugural Diversity and Inclusion Case Competition, sponsored by TD Bank. Teams of undergraduate student participants will act as management consultants or members of the board of directors and will be charged with determining the best course of action for an organization based on a provided workplace scenario. This case competition will focus will on diversity and inclusion, which crosses all disciplines and all types of corporations.
There will only be 15 teams participating, so space is limited! Teams will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Each team must have either 3 or 4 undergraduate students (any major is welcome to apply!)
The deadline to apply (if there are still openings for a team) is Sunday, April 2, 2017.
Each student on a team needs to register individually but all with the same team name. A resume is required as part of the application. No incomplete teams will be considered for participation. If you do not have an account with the LeBow College of Business, you will be prompted to create one during the registration/application process for this competition.
Teams will be notified by April 10, 2017 (at the latest) if they are selected to participate.
April 29, 2017: Diversity and Inclusion Business Case Competition
- Teams will prepare 10 minute presentations in response to the case
- Teams will prepare for 10 minutes of Q&A following their presentations
- The format for the preliminary round, and those teams who advance to the finals, will be the same.
- Teams will learn presentation times during registration by April 29, 2017 at 9 a.m.
- Dress is business professional.
- Judges will include LeBow faculty, administration, and TD Bank executives, using competition evaluation criteria.
- A networking reception will be held at the end of the competition.
1st place: $2,000
2nd place: $1,000
3rd place: $500
Visit the case competition website for official rules.
Who should attend?
- Current Students