Diversity and Inclusion Case Competition
Drexel University’s LeBow College of Business is hosting our 3rd annual Diversity and Inclusion Case Competition, along with Cigna, our Gold Presenting Sponsor, and CSL Behring, our Dragon Presenting Sponsor. Teams of undergraduate student participants will act as management consultants or members of the board of directors and will be charged with determining the best course of action for an organization based on a provided workplace scenario. This case competition will focus will on diversity and inclusion, which crosses all disciplines and all types of corporations.
There will only be 18 teams participating, so space is limited! Each team must have 3 - 4 undergraduate students (any major is welcome to apply!) Each team is required to have an advisor (either a faculty or staff member from their university). The advisor does not need to be present at the competition.
The deadline to apply is Tuesday, October 15 at midnight.
Each student on a team needs to register individually but all with the same team name (the team name should NOT give away the school you are from). The team name should also include the name of the advisor (for example, Team Winner, Advisor Lisa DeLuca) A resume is required as part of the application. The resume file should be saved as your name (not Resume.doc) No incomplete teams will be considered for participation. If you do not have an account with the LeBow College of Business, you will be prompted to create one during the registration/application process for this competition.
Teams will be notified by October 18, 2019 if selected to participate.
November 9, 2019 : Diversity and Inclusion Business Case Competition
- Teams will prepare 10 minute presentations in response to the case
- Teams will prepare for 5 minutes of Q&A following their presentations
- The format for the preliminary round, and those teams who advance to the finals, will be the same.
- Teams will learn presentation times during registration on November 9 at 8:30 a.m.
- Dress is business professional.
- Judges will include LeBow faculty, administration, and Cigna and CSL Behring representatives, using competition evaluation criteria.
1st place: $2,000
2nd place: $1,000
3rd place: $500
Visit the case competition website for official rules.
Who should attend?
- Current Students