#WebinarWeek – MS Supply Chain Management & Logistics
Learn about the Master of Science programs during Drexel LeBow Webinar Week!
As more companies prioritize a supply chain workforce, the need for professionals with the ability to optimize operations, transportation, manufacturing and services is increasing. The MS in Supply Chain Management & Logistics provides students with the skills and strategy need to transform supply chains in any industry.
Learn more about Drexel LeBow, the MS in Supply Chain Management & Logistics curriculum and more by signing up today!
Interested applicants can register one time and attend one or all of the webinars. Anyone who attends a webinar will receive an application fee waiver as a thank you for attending.
- Monday, March 23 at 8:30am - MS Marketing
- Tuesday, March 24 at 9am - MS Economics and MS Economics & Computer Science
- Wednesday, March 25 at 8:30am - MS Quantitative Finance
- Thursday, March 26 at 8:30am - MS Business Analytics
- Friday, March 27 at 8:30am - MS Supply Chain Management & Logistics
Who should attend?
- Prospective Students
- MS in Supply Chain Management and Logistics