MS Accepted Student Webinar Q&A
Please join us for a virtual information session answering your questions about Drexel’s fall reopening. We will have representatives from academic advising, career services, enrollment and International Students & Scholars Services (ISSS available) to answer your questions regarding:
- What does hybrid mean, and how will I attend classes?
- What kinds of safety precautions will Drexel be taking?
- What are the advantages of a remote start this fall?
- How will international students be accommodated?
*You can submit your questions to email@example.com prior to the webinar and through live chat during the webinar.
The webinar will be hosted by Murugan Anadarajan, PhD, associate dean for academic affairs and programs, along with enrollment representatives, graduate academic and career advisors, a current student and a member of the (ISSS). If you are unable to attend, we will record the session to share after the event.
Who should attend?
- MS in Accounting
- MS in Accounting (One Year)
- MS in Business Analytics
- MS in Economics
- MS in Economics and Computer Science
- MS in Quantitative Finance
- MS in Marketing
- MS in Sport Business
- MS in Supply Chain Management and Logistics