Face-to-Face Classroom Experience with Professor Brad Sodowick
Here is your chance to get inside the classroom and connect one-on-one with Bradford Sodowick, MD, MBA, assistant clinical professor of Finance. Professor Sodowick will lead fruitful, organic discussions each week as they relate to current events, theory and everything in between.
This event will recur weekly beginning Week 3 and is limited to 19 students. You must register to attend.
On the day of this program:
- Complete the online Drexel Health Checker one to two hours (and no more than 24 hours) prior to your arrival. Based on your responses, you’ll be notified whether you are permitted to come to campus. If approved, print or screenshot your green check mark certificate and be prepared to show it to your host or other University staff.
- Review The Dragon Pledge.
- Report to the 32nd Street entrance of Gerri C. LeBow Hall to meet Professor Sodowick.
- Bring your DragonCard to verify your registration.
- Wear a mask or face covering at all times.
- Maintain six feet of distance.
Who should attend?