LeBow Graduation Final Walk
CONGRATS GRAD! YOU DID IT!
The LeBow College of Business would like to celebrate the accomplishments of our graduates. Join us on Friday, June 11 from noon to 2 p.m. EDT in your cap and gown at the LeBow Graduation Final Walk. Graduates will be able to walk through LeBow one last time and have the opportunity to take a slow motion 360 degree photo of themselves in our photo booth, allowing you to capture the spirit of this momentous occasion. LeBow faculty and staff will be there as well to celebrate your big day!
You must register for this event to attend. Wearing your cap and gown is strongly encouraged but not required. Guests will not be able to enter the building but will be able to wait outside on campus.
Click here to learn other ways you can celebrate your big day with LeBow!
On the day of the program:
- Complete the online Drexel Health Checker one to two hours (and no more than 24 hours) prior to your arrival. Based on your responses, you’ll be notified whether you are permitted to come to campus. If approved, print or screenshot your green check mark certificate and be prepared to show it to your host or other University staff.
- Review The Dragon Pledge.
- Report to the 32nd Street entrance of Gerri C. LeBow Hall.
- Wear a mask or face covering at all times.
- Maintain six feet of distance.
Who should attend?
- Continuing Professional Education