Drexel LeBow’s Fifth Annual Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Case Competition - Registration Deadline
Drexel University’s LeBow College of Business is hosting our fifth annual Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Case Competition. Teams of undergraduate student participants will act as management consultants or members of the board of directors and will be charged with determining the best course of action based on a provided workplace scenario. This case competition will focus will on diversity, equity and inclusion, which crosses all disciplines and all types of corporations.
- Each team must have four undergraduate students (any major is welcome to apply!). You are welcome to apply as a team or as an individual who will be placed on a team.
- The deadline to apply is Friday, Feb. 4, at noon.
- Each student on a team needs to register individually but all with the same team name on the LeBow events calendar. If you do not have a team yet, you may register individually and will be placed on a team.
Teams will be notified by Feb. 8, 2022, if selected to participate.
Students will be emailed the case on Feb. 8.
Student video presentations are due Feb. 15 by 5 p.m. The video presentation will be 7 to 10 minutes in length.
Judges will decide which teams will make it to the final round by Feb. 21, and teams will be notified.
Feb. 25, 2022: The top three teams selected will deliver their presentations “live” via Zoom to a panel of judges.
- Teams will prepare 7- to 10-minute presentations in response to the case.
- Teams will prepare for five minutes of Q&A following their presentations.
- Dress is business professional.
- Judges will include LeBow faculty, administration, alumni and industry leaders, using competition evaluation criteria.
- First place: $1,400 ($350 per team member)
- Second place: $1,000 ($250 per team member)
- Third place: $600 ($150 per team member)
All students who participated in the case competition are welcome to attend the final presentation and are encouraged to watch the finals.
Who should attend?