Graduate Admissions Virtual Coffee Chat
This event is part of the Open Houses series.
Whether you’re about to start your application or you’ve just submitted it, drop by to speak with a Drexel LeBow admissions advisor! They can assist with understanding the application process for the LeBow MBA and specialized master’s programs, GMAT/GRE waiver opportunities, and specialization options.
Learn more about:
- Applying to graduate school
- GMAT/GRE waivers
- Scholarship opportunities for qualified candidates
- The customizable MBA curriculum, including our Accelerated Full-Time MBA
- Our extensive portfolio of specialized MS business programs
- Other specialization options, including graduate minors, concentrations and more
- Experiential learning opportunities, such as internships, consulting projects, international residencies and more
- Career support through resources and programming, such as career counseling, professional development and job search coaching
This event is for Drexel LeBow MBA/MS programs only. Applicants interested in discussing our PhD programs should contact email@example.com for direct assistance.
After you register, you will receive an event confirmation email with a Zoom link to attend. On the day of the event, you can log on any time between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. EDT to chat with an admissions advisor.