Virtual Graduate Admissions Instant Decision Day: Part-Time MBA and MS in Sport Business Applicants
This event is part of the Open Houses series.
This event is being delivered online, participants must register to receive the link.
Interested in starting a graduate program this spring?
There is still time to start your success story this spring, and we’ve made it easier for you to apply. You can meet with us virtually on Instant Decision Day and receive an instant admissions decision.
Decision Days are unique opportunities to meet with admissions staff and learn everything you need to get started. We are available to meet at any time that works best for you and your busy schedule.
Learn more about:
- GMAT/GRE waivers
- Scholarship opportunities for qualified students
- The customized MBA curriculum that is built to help you reach your career goals
- Other specialization options (e.g., MS degrees, graduate minors, concentrations, etc.)
To participate in Instant Decision Day, applicants must have completed the following steps:
- Complete the online application — ALL online applications must be submitted by Jan. 30
- Your application fee will be waived when you attend a Decision Day; you do not need to pay the fee to submit your application
- To get the on-site decision, you will need to email the following documents to email@example.com (or upload into your online application):
- Unofficial transcripts for all previous institutions attended
- Current résumé
- Unofficial GMAT/GRE scores if available
If you register, you will receive a Zoom link closer to the start of the event with your selected time.