LeBow Business Graduate Admissions Virtual Drop-In
This event is part of the Open Houses series.
This event is being delivered online, participants must register to receive the link.
Whether you're about to start your application, you've just submitted it or you've been accepted, we invite you to drop into our virtual event to speak with the Drexel LeBow Graduate Student Services Enrollment team! Our team can assist with understanding the application process for the LeBow MBA and specialized master's programs, GMAT/GRE waiver opportunities, and specialization options.
Learn more about:
- Applying to graduate school
- GMAT/GRE waivers
- Scholarship opportunities for qualified candidates
- The customizable MBA curriculum, including our Accelerated Full-Time MBA
- Our extensive portfolio of specialized MS business programs
- Other specialization options, including graduate minors, concentrations and more
- Experiential learning opportunities, such as internships, consulting projects, international residencies and more
- Career support through resources and programming, such as career counseling, professional development and job-search coaching
This come-and-go event is for Drexel LeBow MBA/MS programs only. Applicants interested in discussing LeBow PhD programs should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for direct assistance.
After you register, you'll receive an event confirmation email with a Zoom link to attend. On the day of the event, you can log on any time between 10 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. EDT to chat with our enrollment team.
Disclaimer: This is a drop-in group Q&A session; there will be no formal presentation. Please come prepared with your questions for the enrollment team!