LeBow Graduate Admissions MBA Virtual Drop-In Hour (EVENING)
This event is part of the Open Houses series.
Add to calendar
This event is being delivered online, participants must register to receive the link.
Whether you’re about to start your application, you’ve just submitted it or you’ve been accepted, we invite you to drop in to our virtual event to speak with the Drexel LeBow Graduate Student Services Enrollment team!
Learn more about:
- Applying to graduate school
- GMAT/GRE options
- Scholarship opportunities for qualified candidates
- The customizable MBA curriculum, including our Accelerated Full-Time MBA
- Our extensive portfolio of specialized MS business programs
- Other specialization options, including graduate minors, concentrations and more
- Experiential learning opportunities, such as internships, consulting projects, international residencies and more
- Career support through resources and programming, such as career counseling, professional development and job-search coaching
This event is for the MBA program only. Applicants interested in an MS program should refer to our event page for the MS programs virtual drop-in hour. Applicants interested in discussing LeBow PhD programs should contact email@example.com for direct assistance.
After you register, you’ll receive an event confirmation email with a Zoom link to attend.
Disclaimer: This is a drop-in group Q&A session; there will be no formal presentation. Please come prepared with your questions for the enrollment team!